Monday, October 22, 2012

Race to 10 & Race to 20 Tens Frame Dice Games

My kindergarteners are learning how to count and recognize numbers.  We just learned the number 10 last week.  I wanted my students to continue to practice their counting, so I created a Race to 10 and Race to 20 game to help motivate them to count.  They absolutely love dice games.


Here's how to play:  
Students play in pairs.  They take turns rolling a die and place the same amount of counters in the tens frame.  The first to fill their tens frames wins.

Click Here for Race to 10 Game


Click Here for Race to 20 game

1 comment:

  1. I had to check out your blog because your profile picture looks JUST like my cat Edison. His picture is on my blog because he is my blog helper! He actually likes to wear clothes! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. =)

    Thank you for the *freebies*.

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete