Thursday, October 4, 2012

Freebie: Kindergarten Sight Word Flash Cards

I just created a set of 78 kindergarten sight word flash cards.  I wanted to create flashcards that I can send home with students and also laminate for in class use.  I have a large version and a small version.  My laminated cards are held together with binder rings.  My students need a lot of practice and having their own set at home is very helpful!  It is in black and white so it is extremely easy to photocopy.  All of the sight words you find in the harcourt troghies kindergarten curriculum and dolch sight words  You can download the freebie on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  Some feedback would be very appreciated!


Pre-K, Kindergarten - TeachersPayTeachers.com   click on my teachers pay teachers button to get it!







I just linked up with Pocket Full of Kinders and Freebie Friday!
CLICK HERE to link up or get some sight words and spelling ideas



Freebie Fridays
Click the button above to get more awesome freebies and teaching ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment