Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chaperone Letter

We are going on a field trip to the orchestra in a few days.  This will be our first excursion this school year so I'm a little nervous, but very excited for the kids to see a live orchestra.  I usually try my best to choose reliable chaperones that will be helpful in keeping the kids safe and promote a good learning atmosphere while on the field trip.   In order to ensure this, I like to share my expectations with my chaperones/volunteers so they know how to best help the children.  So far, all of my previous chaperones were WONDERFUL and this letter has definitely helped.  I hope you find this helpful!  Let me know what you think :)

Here is my letter to chaperones.  You can click here to download the document.



No comments:

Post a Comment