Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Freebie: Who Let the Letters Out by Dr. Jean Picture Chart and Motions

I absolutely love Dr. Jean!  She has so many great ideas & songs that I use in my classroom.  Every morning our class sings:  Who Let the Letter's Out?  I've incorporated motions and a picture chart so kids can learn the letters & sounds kinesthetically.  My wigglers especially love doing the motions.

Click here to get this chart & suggestions for motions.  I use this chart as a resource in my student's homework folder so they can sing it at home.  If your school has a poster maker, you can also enlarge & laminate it.  

You can also follow Dr. Jean's Blog:  Click Here


I found this video on youtube to give you an example of how to use the chart above.  
 

1 comment:

  1. We sing this all the time! I'm so glad you share this b/c I love the motions that go with it and how it matches the chart! Too cute! =)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete