Sunday, February 24, 2013

All About My Teeth Book and Letter Vv Art


Oh boy...There's so much to cover this week!  February is coming to an end and I haven't even covered dental health yet!  We also have Dr. Seuss' birthday and Girls day (Japanese Holiday:  Hina Matsuri) coming up this week.  I feel so behind, but then again I'm a teacher.  When do I ever feel ahead? :p  

I wanted to share with you a book that I created for my dental health lesson.  It's a great addition to any dental health unit.  


It includes 5 Pages:
Front Cover
Egg Experiment
Healthy Foods For Your Teeth
Tools For Brushing
Healthy Smile

Click HERE to get my All About My Teeth Book from TPT.


We covered the letter Vv last week and wanted to share a quick and easy craft.  I gave 2 strips of paper to the kids and had them paste it on white paper to create the letter V.  The V is the vase and we watercolored flowers inside of it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment